The PMJA Board is asking members to vote on six proposed changes to the organization's bylaws. In this webinar, Executive Director Terry Gildea, Treasurer Brent Wolfe and Business Manager Christine Paige Diers outline the proposed changes.
Access the webinar here.
The following changes will appear on the ballot for members to consider:
- Approve PMJA's new mission statement
- Remove the requirement that all board members be in a top news management position
- Convert one At-Large board positon to create Vice President position
- Add the Executive Director positon to the bylaws
- Modify language related to board member resignation
- Add process language for removing a board member from office
You can find a link to the bylaws with proposed changes here.
On Wednesday April 14, the voting member of each station will recieve an electronic ballot link via email. Voting will be open for 24 hours and results will be announced the following day.