Conference Committee Meeting
PMJA's Conference Committee focuses on the following?
- Focus on selecting the conference theme and overall structure of the event
- Identify keynote speakers to support the conference theme
- Develop the call for proposals
- Improving representation of all groups in public media journalism through programming that is conscious of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ensure adequate funding to execute the conference through grants and sponsorship
- Develop exhibitor strategy and participate in soliciting participation
- Work with local host stations to ensure representation of local culture and outreach to appropriate local audiences
- Outreach to non-members in the geographic region where the conference is held
- Reviews ratio of resource input to impact to ensure PMJA time and resources are providing the greatest value for members
If you're interested in joining the PMJA Conference Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.